Junior Application Specialist
- Provide technical support for the company's portfolio of products in accordance to the organization’s strategic guidelines.
- Provide application support for existing and potential customers to enable them to fully exploit the capabilities of all sort of biotechnology products such as Fragment Analyzer, MLPA, FISH, PCR machine, Automated Cell Counter and etc.
- Provide initial and follow-up customers trainings as well as presentation of the results in front of the customers.
- Process evaluation samples and generation of result reports.
- Work with regional sales and support team to generate qualified leads and provide application support to improve sales effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Science or Life Science related field.
- Knowledge or experience with PCR, Real-time PCR, and DNA Sequencing applications will be an added advantage.
- Proven customer relationship building skills.
- Results oriented with strong initiative and proactive approach to work.
- Must be willing to travel regularly within Malaysia and overseas for training.
- Preferably 2 year(s) of relevant sales/marketing experience in the related field.
- Possess a pleasant and outgoing personality, independent, initiative, self-motivated and results orientated with ability to work under pressure.
- Required language(s): Good command of written and spoken both in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess own transport with a valid driving license and willing to travel.
- Fresh Graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
If you are passionate, pro-active and a team player, please apply the position with your full resume stating current & expected salary to:
Email: email@example.com; Attn: HR Manager